Saudi Fisheries Company

Saudi Fisheries Company was established in 1981 as a joint stock company according to Royal Decree No. M/7 dated 5/8/1401. It is established with a fully paid capital of SR 535,375,000 (USD 142,766,666) where 40% is contributed by the government and the remaining 60% raised from the Saudi private sectors. The company was established to develop investment opportunities in fishing on Saudi Arabia’s territorial waters and other international waters bound by the limit of laws and regulations, as well as Aquaculture, Manufacturing, Marketing local sea foods. Import and Export, shrimp feeds, and packing. Since 1981 the company has established a strong based in fishing industry in the Kingdom, including fishing fleet, Fish & shrimp farms, marine products, processing plants and stores and its chain of retail shops (seafood resultant) spread throughout the kingdom’s. The company’s products sold under the trade mark of “ Alasmak “ popular brand and widely accepted both locally and globally. The company is working to maintain the highest quality and safety and to ensure the safety and health of their company’s products has obtained quality certifications (ISO 2000: 9001 and HASSP system and SQF 2001: 2000 and a sign of healthy food security SQF and ISO 2005: 22000 Now Saudi Fisheries Company is one of the leading companies in the integrated global marine product producers. It has been contributing active role in supporting in the Kingdom’s national economy and had raised the equality of seafood products. The company is focusing towards a future of remarkable success in terms of leadership in domestic and global markets.
Send Saudi Fisheries Company a message:
Name  *
Country  *
Phone  *
Email  *
Confirm Email  *
How preffer to contact you ?  *
Message *
Please write the characters you see in the textbox below  *

Contact Information
General Management P.O. Box 6353, Dammam 31452
Phone: 966-13-8591919
Fax: 966-13-8593090
Company Email:
you may refresh the page for better image
Person In Charge
Report For a Problem If you think that the information on this page is misleading or inappropriate, please fill in you name and your opinion, and the webadmin will be notified.
Thank you very much for your contribution.
Name: *
Email: *
Problem Text: *
Please write the characters you see in the textbox below *
Your IP will be logged for security reasons

  • Zagel Messaging NextGen Cloud Messaging Platform
    Zagel Messaging NextGen Cloud Messaging Platform
    Zagel messaging platform is a new generation messaging platform, NextGen Messaging Platform, where the platform consists of multiple, specialized and independent blocks that provide high dynamism for the design of the platform according to the use scenarios of the platform and is compatible with deployment and investment within a dedicated, cloud or hybrid hosting environment. Zajil platform is very dynamic and allows, through its building blocks, the formation of the platform that serves any messaging scenario, no matter how complex, by adding and calibrating dynamic items, preparing communication settings between items, and leaving the matter to Zajil platform to do the rest. You can view all details on the website:

  Please wait during processing your request